Jul 26, 2008

Posting roulette.

Blogger has this neat feature now in that you can write a post and schedule when it will wind up being published.

I love this!

Some of the things I write about aren’t really topical at all and this gives me the ability to get something written when the mood strikes me and to keep a steady stream of content as well.

As it stands, I’ve started writing some things for way, way out. The reason I call if posting roulette is because some of those things have the capacity to set off bombs. In particular, I have been enormously restrained in writing about a particular topic. Without going into specifics, there is a person I long ago decided to no longer have contact with but, it hasn’t stopped them from nosing about. So, I have my own version of a ticking timebomb just waiting for them... think along the lines of ‘set it and forget it.’

No comments: